Marlow Town Council currently have an opportunity for a Grounds Maintenance Person to join our team.
The successful candidate will be a reliable, energetic individual with a determined, flexible and "can- do" attitude to compliment our existing team.
- General pruning, cutting back and siding out of pavements.
- Removal of rubbish from waste bins and general litter picking.
- General Handyman services as required.
- Assisting at events in the evenings and weekends on an occasional basis.
- Provide general assistance at two allotment sites, including water tap supply maintenance.
- Removal of illegal street signs.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
Full Driving licence
General handyman experience
£11 per hour for an 18 hour week. Hours flexible to suit. If you would like to apply for the position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form. Closing date is 19th June.