As of Friday 1st April 2016 Marlow Town Council are taking over the responsibility of grounds maintenance in Marlow, following devolution of services from Buckinghamshire County Council and Wycombe District Council.
The Town Council has appointed Quadron Services to undertake the following:
• Grass cutting and trimming of urban grass verges
• Trimming and pruning hedges, verges, trees and shrubs
• Annual Bedding
• Providing and applying weed-kills
• Rights of way clearance and siding out of overgrown footways
• Maintenance of WC facilities within Gossmore Recreation Ground
• Opening and closing of May Balfour Gardens
• Maintenance of street furniture
The following pages (here) provide further information on what services are being carried out, where and when. There is also a feedback form that members of the public are welcome to submit with any feedback or concerns.
We thank you for your patience and understanding as we undertake this new and exciting venture for Marlow.