In April 2016 Marlow TownCouncil took over the responsibility for grounds maintenance in Marlow, following the devolution of services from Buckinghamshire County Council and Wycombe District Council.
The Town Council has appointed ID Verde Services to undertake the following:
• Grass cutting and trimming of urban grass verges
• Trimming and pruning hedges, verges, trees and shrubs
• Annual Bedding
• Providing and applying weed-kills
• Rights of way clearance and siding out of overgrown footways
• Maintenance of WC facilities within Gossmore Recreation Ground
• Opening and closing of May Balfour Gardens
• Maintenance of street furniture
Follow the links on the left for further information on what services are being carried out, where and when. There is also a feedback form that members of the public are welcome to submit with any feedback or concerns.