You are cordially invited as a resident of Marlow to the Town Council's Annual Parish Meeting and Annual Meeting on 15th May 2018 at 7.00pm in the General Higginson Room, Court Garden House, Marlow.
Annual Parish Meeting
- The Mayor will be presenting the Annual Parish Report.
- Following this there will be an opportunity for Marlow residents to raise questions about Marlow and the work of the Council.
- Election and swearing in of the new Mayor and Deputy Mayor for 2018/2019
- Appointment of Councillors to Committees, Sub-Committees, Working Group and Representatives on Outside Bodies
- Town Council Agenda Items
Wine and light refreshments will be available after the meeting giving an opportunity to talk to your Mayor and Town Councillors. You will also be able to meet members of the local groups and organisations who will be showcasing on the night.